Panasonic’s well-constructed NN-SN651B mid-range inverter microwave is our favorite budget microwave. Due to its mid-size, the microwave fits into virtually any kitchen with ease, but its 1200 Watt cooker is powerful enough to defrost large meals quickly.
So what’s inside the Panasonic NN-SN651B Countertop Microwave Oven?
- Size of the microwave is 15.9 inches Length x 20.9 inches Wide x 12.3 inches height.
- Cooker dimensions are 14 3/8 inches x 13 15/16 inches x 9 12/16 inches.
- Weighs 25.3 pounds.
- Three colors are available: black, white and stainless steel
- Features: Inverter turbo defrost, one-touch genius sensor cook and reheat, control panel with push-button door release, quick minute, clock and timer, child safety lock
- 1.2 cubic feet with 13.5 inches turntable provides delicious food.
- With the Inverter technology, it helps save time when cooking and during reheat. You only need a few minutes to defrost any frozen meals like meats, vegetable, etc. instead of spending time to wait it thaw.
- Provides up to ten power levels. You can adjust according to the dish that you’re cooking.
- Preset foods can be heated easily with the press of a button.
Definitely, one of the best microwave ovens available and you can’t beat the price.